Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May Wish List

Wish List- May


  1. Shifty Shape Sunglasses from Urbanog.com:  Summer is fast approaching, and even though I have a basket full of sunglasses.... well, a girl can never have too many!  Sunglasses are like shoes.  I don't have any round sunglasses.  I know these are octagon shaped, but close enough. 
  2. Monki Smile Lips Clutch Bag:  I love handbags and I love lipstick.  A bag with lips is a must!  It is so happy looking... you can't help but smile when you see it, right?
  3. He Haw Hawaiian Top from Pinupgirlclothing.com:  This top is absolutely adorable!!!
  4. Pedal to the Metal Heel from Pinupgirlclothing.com:  These appeal to the vintage girl in me.
  5. Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick in Chinchilla:  I know I have a lot of purple lipsticks (it is my favorite color after all), but this one is more of a gray with lavender undertones.  It would be more neutral rather then my bright or super dark purples.

MORE WISHLIST ITEMS:
  1. Feed Me & Tell Me I'm Pretty T-Shirt:  What else needs to be said?  EPIC t-shirt!
  2. Contrast Sleeveless Dress:  With summer right around the corner (or here since it was 91° today) I am going to be living in dresses.  I can totally wear this to work and go out after.
  3. Zoya Pixie Dust Nail Polish in Dhara:  I finally got my hands on some Pixie Dust nail polish (both neutral colors) and I love them.  I want as many of them as I can get my hands on!
  4. Alex Drawer Unit from Ikea:  This summer I am finally going to get to some DIY projects that I have been planning to do.  First I want to make my vanity with super organized makeup drawers.  I found this idea on Pinterest and knew I had to do it... if you want to here are instructions for compacts and lipsticks.
  5. Lazy Shoe Zen:  I need someone who is handy in my life to help me make this!!!

No comments: