Sunday, November 24, 2013

QOD Answers...

What is your favorite way to cure your sweet tooth? (can be anything.... these are just examples)

Cupcakes
Who do you think is the most fashionable guy in hip hop... Pharrell WilliamsAndre 3000LLCoolJSean Combs/DiddyTIDrake, or JayZ?

Pharrell 
Which fashion capital is your fave or one you most want to visitParisNew YorkMilan, or London?

Milan
Which Pretty Little Liars character has the best styleAria, Spencer, Emily, or Hanna?

Aria
What is your favorite embellishment... glittersequinsstuds or spikes?

Spikes
Do you prefer to have bold eyes or bold lips?

Lips
Which set of fashionable sisters do you prefer.... Tia and Tamara MowrySienna and Savannah MillerMary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, or Kate and Pippa Middleton?

This one is REALLY hard...
The Olsen Twins

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMGOMGOMG! Love this one!

My sweet tooth needs: Cheesecake!
The most fashionable guy in hip hop: Andre 3000. I love his boldness in fashion!
My fashion capitol: Milan!
Pretty Little Liars character has the best style: Aria! She wears such cute things and pretty prints!
My favorite embellishment: I'm so torn between glitter and studs! I would have to say glitter!
I prefer: BOLD lips~!
My set of fashionable sisters: The Olsen Twins~!