Thursday, November 14, 2013

You Are Only 18 Once... Happy Birthday Zaina!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly believe that my niece turns 18 today!  Where did the time go?  When I see her and her sister I still see little 4 and 5 year old girls.  Anyways... to celebrate her birthday I did a photoshoot with her.  Enjoy the pictures!

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY ZAINA!!!


Today you become a woman... whatever that means.  Turning 18 is a wonderful time.  You now have more freedom, but not all the responsibility of adulthood yet.  So take this time and enjoy life.  Don't be so scared and embarrassed.  Take life by the balls and live it!  This is the time when you figure out who you are and what you are capable of.  How are you going to do that without trying new things and going new places?  I know that you can accomplish so much and I look forward to what is ahead for you.  I hope you have a fantastic day my goofy beautiful girl!  I am very proud of the person you are and are becoming, even though you drive me INSANE!  I love you!


















No comments: