Thursday, March 6, 2014

I Joined The Zombie Craze... Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Review

So, I joined the zombie craze... but instead of catching up on seasons of The Walking Dead or renting World War Z, I did it in a way that is true to myself.... LIPSTICK! :)

One night boredom took over me (as it so often does), so I explored Instagram.  I follow a lot of makeup artists and cosmetics companies.  I have found some great products off of exploring Instagram... I would have never have discovered AND fallen in love with Limecrime or Melt Cosmetics.  My newest discovery is Pretty Zombie Cosmetics that I found through Micheline Pitt.

I ADORE my liquid lipsticks from Limecrime and the fact that there are only three colors offered right now and I already own those three makes me sad.  I WANT MORE.  So when I saw that this company has liquid lipstick, I had to see what shades they offered!  I was pleasantly surprised that they offer seven shades.

I was immediately smitten with the two purple shades 3 Witches and Purple Poison.  I was also stoked about the price!  So the next Friday when I got paid, I bought the two and waited with uncontrollable anticipation for their arrival!


They arrived on Monday (OH HAPPY DAY!) and I couldn't wait to rip open the box and try them on!  I love the pinup zombie that they used for the packaging... I'm a pinup girl, so that shouldn't surprise you.  The colors are fabulously pigmented.  The website says 90 seconds to dry, but I think it took a little longer.  They stayed on very well, I barely had to retouch.  All in all I a pleased.  I got major complements when I wore them to work this week.  Especially the 3 Witches.  So if you feel a little adventurous, give them a try!

You can check out the Pretty Zombie Cometics website (linked above) or their Instagram.  I don't think they have a Facebook page, because I haven't found one...


On The Left: Purple Poison
On The Right: 3 Witches (my flash is kind of ridiculous, I think it looks a lot darker in person)





No comments: