Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February Wishlist...

Wish List- Feb

Wish List- Feb by jelobo2 showing what to wear with plus size black tops


  1. 80's Purple Vintage Faded Cat Eye Clear Lens Glasses:  80's Purple is probably my favorite place to get sunglasses.  Great selection, and if you choose their brand very reasonable prices!  I adore cat eyes so it really is a no surprise that I want clear lens in that shape.  
  2. Neon Rope Necklace:  I have been wanting a neon yellow necklace FOREVER, but never really found anything I really just loved.  Then I saw Single Ladies the other night and saw April in a neon yellow rope necklace and immediately started hunting.  
  3. Asos Curve Blouse With Wrap In Stripe:  I need more work appropriate shirts (hell who am I kidding, I need more shirts period) and this one is just so cute.  I love black and white and bold prints so win win!
  4. no!no!™:  I HATE my shower... its small and cramped and I can't shave in it.  I need an alternative....
  5. Monif C Sao Paulo" High-Waisted Plus Size Bikini Top With Underwire:  I really really really want to own a supportive, flattering swimsuit that ACTUALLY FITS... I haven't owned a swimsuit that actually fits since............ damn 7th grade.......

MORE WISHLIST ITEMS:

  1. Wishful Linking Necklace:  Turquoise is my favorite and I love statement necklaces... best of both worlds!
  2. Glam Glow Supermud™ Clearing Treatment:  I try and I try and I try different things on my face and never find anything that works... this may be an interesting try... (any suggestions welcome!)
  3. Denton by Shoedazzle in Beige:   Classy!
  4. Kate Spade Paris and the Single Girl Book Clutch:  MAJOR WISHlist item... but it soooooo cute!
  5. Faux Leather Sleeve Sweater:  This sweater is bad ass!  I pinned it a while ago, but it was a dead link.... finally found it!!!  
  6. Keep Calm And Wear Lipstick Phone Case:  Do I really need to explain why this is on my wishlist??
  7. Lipstick Lighter:  Yeah... I really have no reason for this except for it is freaking AWESOME.
  8. Fishing For Compliments Wedges:  I think I would wear these everyday... 
  9. Vintage Hairstyling Book:  Anyone who knows me, knows I love pin up.  I have attempted to try classic styles, but failed... I need help!
  10. Airport Greeting Cardigan: I really need to rebuild my wardrobe.  I wore a uniform for so long, I really don't have much to work with... I like pieces with interesting elements.

No comments: