Friday, June 13, 2014

Fave Five June

I have made some recent purchase that I just adore!

Fave Five June

  1. Salty Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow in Queen of Venus:  I am just starting to experiment with eye color.  What I really love about Salty Cosmetics is that they let you buy samples.  I bought two Grab Bags (10 for $10) and 4 other samples.  One of which was the Queen of Venus.  It is a gorgeous color and easy to play with.  I will have a full review of all the ones I bought up on the blog shortly.
  2. Limecrime Opaque Lipstick in Chinchilla:  This was on my wishlist last month and I am beyond happy that I bought it!  It really is more gray than it appears in the pictures that I have taken with it on, but that is what makes it a fantastic neutral!
  3. Forever 21 Floral Flush Bodycon Dress:  I wasn't sure about this dress when I first saw it, but I put it on an loved it.  It is made in a really soft easy material and the cut out in the backs are very cute.  I did have to get a size bigger than I normally did, but it's a bodycon dress, so that is normal.
  4. House of Lashes Latex-Free Eyelash Adhesive:  Hallelujah!  A few weeks ago I suffered an allergic reaction from my eyelash glue.  I of course was devastated.  I didn't know if I was going to be able to wear lashes ever again.  Luckily for me I decided to try a non latex formula to see if it was just the latex that hates me.  It was and I now have a fabulous new eyelash glue!  Stays on extremely well and smells like flowers!
  5. House of Lashes Goddess Collection Lashes in Siren:  While I was purchasing the new eyelash glue, I decided to risk it and buy new lashes as well.  I got three new pairs all of which are wonderful, but the wispy Siren ones are my favorite.  House of Lashes has some great lashes!  Great quality and reasonably prices.  I think I shall be getting all of mine from here!


No comments: