Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Wishlist

Sorry I have been gone so long... but I am back and focused!  It's my favorite month of the year!  Not just because of Christmas, but MY BIRTHDAY!  December 12 will mark the beginning of the last year in my 20's (cringe)...

I've been told I am hard to shop for (I really don't know why, I am into so many different things) so for my friends out there who are wondering what to get me, here are some ideas.  However, I don't need gifts, just your company so please don't feel obligated to get me anything!!!

Dec Wishlist



1.  Suki Samsung Galaxy S4 Wallet Case:  When I go out, I don't like to bring a purse, I use a wallet case.  Almost everything I need can go into one.  I LOVE this orange color!!
2.  Frank Original Coffee Scrub:  My little cousin told me about this product and I have yet to try it, but I really want to.  I love coffee so I am down to try it in any form.  Winter is harsh on my skin, I really want to try and treat it well this year.  I also want to try the body balm.
3.  Dazzle Peplum Top from City Chic:  I probably will have to work or have no plans, but how cute would this be for NYE??  I could totally rock this at home with a glass of bubbles right?
4.  Lime Crime Velvetines Lipstick in Cashmere:  Anyone who knows me is well aware of my love for the Velvetines.  So of course I need the newest addition to the Lime Crime family.  I am almost out of Red Velvet, Suedeberry, and Pink Velvet so I am going to need to order those soon and I really want Salem.  I think I'm going to have a $100.00+ Lime Crime order in my future.... ehh, they are worth it.
5.  ASOS Curve Off The Shoulder Top:  I have always loved off the shoulder tops!

MORE WISHLIST ITEMS


1.  3D Nail Art Spike Stud from Miss A:  My friend Manda told me about this crazy site that sells everything for a $1.  I thought she was lying.... she wasn't.  I have gotten a few things from them and am pleased, but I am most excited for the nail art items that I want.  I also want these Chanel symbol ones!!
2.  Falling Head Over Heals Booties:  Hello pretties!!!  These make me happy!  Like A LOT!!!  I'm such a shoe whore... if you could only see the grin on my face right now...
3.  Ladies Aztec Tank:  So I went to a lot of concerts this year, and each concert I was able to get me a t-shirt... except one.  I couldn't wait to get a Panic! at the Disco shirt do to the very long drive and the fact that I had to be at work in about 6 hours.  I need a Panic! shirt and this one is super cute and very me!  I also want the Are You Nasty Shorts!!
4.  Stone Love Cuff by Irie Mi:  I do not need any more bracelets, but I can't resist this one!  Its simple, but lovely!  Not crazy boho, so I can wear it with a lot.
5.  Foo Fighter Concert Tickets:  OK, I fucking LOVE Foo Fighters!!!  They are #2 on my top 10 list of bands/musicians that I want to see.  They are going to be playing in September next year, decently close to me and I HAVE TO GO!!!  Tickets go on sale on December 4th and I am so scared of ticket prices...


No comments: