Monday, June 24, 2013

Girls Just Want To Have Fun Photo Shoot

A few weeks back I told my girls that I wanted to do a photo shoot.  I would pick out their clothes and do their makeup, style the whole thing, and take the pictures.  For those of you who don't know who I am, I have two sets of girls... my four nieces and my three younger cousins (all of which drive me completely nuts, but God help me I love them).  Two of my nieces live on the east coast, so I mainly am with the other five.  I really wanted to try to shake things up for them a little bit and get them to TRY SOMETHING NEW.  Well, that didn't happen.  Two of them bailed last minute and didn't bother to tell me and those who did do it didn't get why I was doing it in the first place.  I had a vision and all they did was argue with me about how they didn't want to do this and do that.  Still, I got through the day and got some really great shots.  I don't think I will ever do it again though.  Well, not with them at least... I'll just have to do this with my friends or something. 

Here are some of the photos I took that day...