Monday, June 24, 2013

The Start of a New Chapter...

I have been debating back and forth if I wanted to do this blog... what kind of blog do I want to do (fashion, lifestyle)?  Do I want it public?  Am I too boring to start a blog?  Well, you get to a point that you just think about something way too much that you just have to shut up and do it.  So, I took the plunge and started one.  I've decided on a lifestyle blog, blogging all of my interests and escapades.  Also it's a great way for all the people in my life to know what's going on with me.  So expect A LOT of fashion and makeup, quotes, maybe some poetry, pictures of my "adventures," and probably so vent sessions. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you have a blog now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeani! I love this blog AND your smile!-Diana