Monday, June 24, 2013

Luscious Lips...

I absolutely LOVE makeup!  I have recently begun an obsession with lipstick, giving me the nickname Luscious Lips.  I never used to wear it (it scared me), but now I can't live without it.  Red is my signature color (I'm also obsessed with anything pin up so that shouldn't be a shock), but I will venture out and try different things.  Lime Crime Makeup has amazing lipsticks.  All of their products are super pigmented.  I haven't had a chance to try out all of their products, but it was love at first application with their Velvetine Lip glosses.










There are only two colors available in this line as of right now (Red Velvet pictured on top and Suedeberry pictured below), but they are well worth it!  They start off as lip gloss then become matte long wear lipstick.  I get so many compliments when I wear them.  I can not wait to try more of their products (especially the Poisonberry opaque lipstick and the fantasy eyeshadow palette in Alchemy) and share them with you!


also follow them on instagram!

3 comments:

Melly said...

you have a great blog. Should we follow each other? Let me know. Have a nice day. :)

ANDYSTYLE said...

love them both :) you look beautiful

Unknown said...

Oh well thank you! Yeah that sounds good!