Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Got My Hair Did!

As a girl I am in firm belief that we should experiment with different looks... it's our duty as females.  I would experiment with different looks all time (I really want purple ombré hair), but I do not have the best hair to experiment with and I have this thing called a JOB that gets in the way.

Instead I stick with the same old thing.  I do an asymmetrical a line haircut that is kind of edgy and usually dye my hair blue/black (as rebellious as I can get!) and call it a day.  In order to get this look, I need extensions put in.  My hair is stubborn and won't grow pass a certain point.  I always dreamed of having long hair blowing in the wind, but my hair hates that dream.

The first time I did this, I had tracks glued in.  It was fine, but it was a pain to do anything else with my hair (no lazy up do days).  Then I made myself extension clips which I used for years, but I got tired of putting them in everyday.  Then my amazing friend and hairdresser Stacey told me to try the fusion bead extensions. 

 
 
These are fabulous!  I don't have to put them in everyday and I still have versatility.  They last about a month or a little longer without touch ups needed.  I've been using these for a few months and I can't imagine going back to doing it the other ways I have tried.

 
Before, During, & After
(Hard to believe these pictures where taken all in the same day, I look so different in all three)
 
 
The best thing about these is they are so easy to do. I bought all the tools needed to do it and I do the touch ups.


Thanks again to Stacey for redoing them for me today!  Check out her website, she is also an amazing makeup artist!  http://www.hmuartist.com/

2 comments:

Taylor Morgan said...

love the extensions, they look great!

love from NYC,

Taylor
TaylorMorganDesign.blogspot.com
Shop Gold Chain Bracelets!

Unknown said...

Love these extentions! Your short bob is super cute too!