Sunday, September 15, 2013

End of the Week Answers....

In honor of the way too short NSYNC reunion at the VMAS.. which was/is your favorite boy bandNew Kids On The Block, BoyzIIMen, New Edition, 98 Degrees, Backstreet Boys or NYSNC?

I love them all, but...
New Kids On The Block
they started it all for me...
Who is your favorite Step Up leading man? Channing Tatum, Rob HoffmanRick Malambri, or Ryan Guzman

I know not fair to choose between sexy men who can dance, but...
Channing Tatum
DUH!!!!!!!!!
Which retro hairstyle does Gwen Stefani rock the best? A pompadour,victory curls, or a combination of the two?

Gwen Stefani can do no wrong, but I love me some
Victory Curls
What is your favorite nail polish brandButter, Essie, OPI or Zoya?

Butter London
Are you more of a Rolling Stones fan or more of a Beatles fan?

Very hard to choose, but...
The Beatles
Which monthly shoe subscription have you or would you join? Shoemint, Just Fab or Shoedazzle?

Shoedazzle
but I would try Shoemint
Out of these top 5 ANTM contestants that I think were ROBBED, who do you think should have wonNik Pace (cycle 5), Joanie Dodds (cylce 6), Chantal Jones (cycle 9), Analeigh Tipton (cycle 11), Fo Porter (cycle 12) or Laura Kirkpatrick (cycle 13 & 17)

Well obvi I thought all of them should have won their cycles, but...
Laura
because she got robbed TWICE!

No comments: