Friday, September 6, 2013

It's Been A Challenging Couple of Weeks...

As my title says, it has been a challenging couple of weeks...I am still trying to figure a lot of things out.  Getting my feet settled on the ground has not been easy, but I am slowly getting there.  I apologize for the lack of posting, but I needed to get my head on straight first.  OK, it's not straight yet, but it is getting there.

I also want to apologize to my friends for my lack of being around.  My body and mind are not used to working with only 4 days off a month anymore, but I have to work this much.  I know a lot of you are messaging me saying you miss me and want to see me, and I miss you and want to see you too!  Just give me some time to make my life function again, and I'll make my way out to visit all of you.

Getting my body used to my new schedule hasn't been easy.  I don't know if I will ever get there.  I like my new job though.  It's not incredibly difficult and I am picking up how to do things very quickly.  My co workers (well the ones I have met) are all really nice.  I think I can bring a lot to the table.  It is also nice being able to sit instead of standing all day long!  It was really really weird at first, but my feet haven't been swollen (well, they were Sunday for other reasons).

So here I am... trying to better myself.  Setting goals, making decisions.... you know being an adult (boooooo).  I want to be out of Napa in no more than 3 years from now and I gotta step up and actually take care of myself.  For someone who puts everyone before herself, that is so much easier said than done....

No comments: