Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sept Wish List

It is a new month, so that means it is time for another wishlist.  This might just be my favorite list because.... can you smell it?  Fall is in the air.  I LOVE FALL FASHION!

Sept Wish List

  1. Connell Clutch for Shoedazzle:  I haven't really taken advantage of my Shoedazzle account.  I have bought a purse and t strap flats (both that I LOVE)... but I need to start using it....
  2. Quilted Panel Faux Leather Skirt from Forever 21:  I am LOVING this quilted leather skirt trend.  I need one ASAP!
  3. Not Rated Self Flattery Boots from Zappos.com:  I love boot and sweater season!  I can't wait until it's cold enough to rock this look. Now I just have to decide what color I want!
  4. Follow Your Heart Women's Graphic Crew Neck Sweater from Old Navy: So I REALLY wanted the Heart & Soul sweater I saw on Suburban Faux-Pas's blog (how cute is this look?!), but it is sold out.  *tear* This Follow Your Heart sweater is really cute too!
  5. ASOS CURVE Trench Coat in Spot Print: Who doesn't love a good trench coat?  It's a basic necessity along with food, water, and shelter!  I can see me wearing this one everyday!
More Wishlist Items:
I am unfortunately am I girl with expensive taste... two of these addition wishlist items are out of my price range, but I still covet them!
  1. Deco Cascade Ajustable Brass Cuff from Chloe + Isabel:  This bracelet is marvelous, but I can't really spend this much on one bracelet.... ugghhh I need to win the lottery!
  2. Problem Pin from Looking For Trouble:  I REALLY REALLY want the necklace from the Natalia Kills video, but I will settle for the pin... if you know where I can get the necklace help a girl out and tell me!
  3. Butter London Nail Lacquer in Sun Baker:  This burnt orange color SCREAMS fall!
  4. Prada 54mm Cat's Eye Sunglasses:  NEVER going to have these sunglasses, but I can dream right?
  5. ASOS CURVE Blanket Cardigan in Floral:  I have super boho moments and this cardigan needs to be apart of those moments.  It's such an outfit completer!

1 comment:

Lisa Resnick said...

I'm personally a big fan of On A Bad Day There Is Always Lipstick blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path service