Sunday, September 8, 2013

End Of The Week Answers...

Here are my answers to this weeks questions....


Which one of these remarkably talented brits is your favorite?  Amy Winehouse, Duffy, Lily Allen, Joss Stone or Adele?

I love them all, but...
Adele
Whose the funnier redhead.... Emma Stone or Isla Fisher? Which one is hotter?

On both counts...
Emma Stone

Which decade's fashion do you prefer?  1920's, 1950's, 1960's or the 1970's?

I love them all, but...
1960's

Which classic blue eyed brunette actress do you prefer.... Elizabeth Taylor or Vivien Leigh?

Elizabeth Taylor



Out of these two eccentric musicians, which is your fave or least hated?  Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj?

Lady Gaga

Which gone too soon princess had the better style?  Grace Princess of Monaco or Diana Princess of Wales?

Ugggg, soooo hard..... I guess
Princess Grace

Calling all mascara junkies!!!  I gotta know... which mascara can't be lived without?

Benefit They're Real
I am dying to try Bare Minerals Lash Domination though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Favorite Brit: Lily Allen (she's just too amazing)
Funniest Red Head: Emma Stone (I have a girl crush on her.)
My decade fashion: 1950's (The style: so pretty!)
Blue-eyed Classic Brunette: Elizabeth Taylor (Obvi!)
Eccentric Musician: Nick Minaj (Love the pops of color and hints of japanese fasion!)
Gone-to-soon Princess: Princess Grace (they were both so beautiful)
My Must-Have-Mascara: COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Waterproof mascara (Never runs when I cry and makes my lashes look B-U-tiful.)