Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Fave Five...

OK, so this isn't my fave five of all time (although there are a few contenders), but currently these are five beauty items that I am totally loving right now!

 
Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer:  As I have mentioned I have recently started wearing lipstick.  Unfortunately I have had trouble with feathering and piling.  This is the first primer I have tried, but it has done the trick.  It's a matte light weight formula and has minimized my issues massively.
 
Tarte The Bright Side Double-Ended Eye Brightener:  Before I became obsessed with lipstick, I was all about the eyes.  I still love bringing attention to my eyes and highlighting is a great way to do it.  I especially love this highlighter because of the day and night sides.
 
Benefit They're Real! Mascara: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE mascara.  This is by far the best one I have ever tried.
 
Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum:  As I said... I LOVE mascara and I'm not always the nicest to my lashes.  This primer creates a great base to build upon and nourishes them at the same time.
 
Lime Crime Makeup Velvetines in Red Velvet:  I know I have talked about this amazing lip gloss that turns into matte lipstick, but I love it so much it has to be said again!  With my love of all things pin up and my recent journey into the world of lip color the perfect red lip is a must and this doesn't disappoint.

No comments: