Saturday, July 20, 2013

Playing Dress Up Part 1...

Yesterday I had the privileged of playing stylist and photographer.  These two amazing young women let me style and shoot them and it was so much fun!  I love doing things like this.  This is what being a girl is about.  Playing dress up and experimenting with different styles.  I could do this kind of thing all day long…. If only I got paid for it! I styled two different looks and took a lot of pictures, so I am doing this post in two parts. Thanks again Andrea and Nicole, it was a lot of fun!!


"Hey, I'm a girl, and we like to play dress-up." 
                                                   -Charlize Theron
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

NICOLE IS WEARING:
Dress:  Forever 21
Shoes:  Qupid (similar here)
Belt:  Wet Seal (different colors here)
Clutch:  Nine West (old)
Necklace:  Gift from the Philippines
Bracelets:  Mix between Juicy Couture (old) and Wet Seal (similar here)
Sunglasses:  Charlotte Russe
 
 
ANDREA IS WEARING:
Dress:  Forever 21
Shoes:  Madden Girl (old different color here)
Clutch:  Charlotte Russe
Necklace:  Amuse (local store)
Earrings:  Forever 21 (similar here)
Bracelets:  Forever 21
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally cute and girly! Love!

Michelle said...

You did a awesome job Jeani! But then again, look at the girls you had to work with! ;-)