Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My July Wish List




1. Melt Cosmetics Lipstick in Summer!:  Of course there is lipstick on my wish list, I've been so obsessed with it lately.  Most of my choices have been really bold.  Now there is nothing wrong with bold (go big or go home, right?), but sometimes you need something subdued.  That is why I am dying to try this lipstick.  It is fresh and light, but still has a little je ne sais quoi.

2. GoMax Ashland 21 Taupe and Neon Yellow Cap-Toe Slingback Heels:  Who doesn't love a slingback?  Add some neon yellow to the mix and they are swoon worthy.  I can see many outfits wearing these in my future.

3. Budding Starlet Dress in Emerald:  I have a wedding to go to in a few months and I really want to wear this to the wedding.  No one is going to be thinking "aww, that poor girl all alone at this wedding" if I come wearing this beauty.

4. Sourpuss Classy Dame Oversized Purse in Black:  It's big, classy, and lined in leopard print.  Oh and there is a built in mirror when you need to do a quick check!

5.  GabiFresh for s4a Hot Pink B/H Convertible Bikini:  This recent heat  wave has been drawing me towards the water (went swimming at my cousins Saturday and went to the beach yesterday), but I don't have a decent swim suit for someone who loves to be by the water.  A bikini scares the crap out of me, but one pieces and tankinis are just not very supportive of those with an ample bosom.  I would like to see if I can add an underwire to make this awesome suit even better, but before I even consider that off to the gym I go!

No comments: