Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Playing Dress Up Part 2

So as promised here is the second part of the photoshoot that I did with Andrea and Nicole.  I knew I wanted to do a black and white theme because I am loving black and white right now and it's a totally hot trend, especially black and white prints.  Also, I just had to do something with this Brandy Melville t shirt.  It's so freaking cute and well I am "fancy as fuck."




















ANDREA IS WEARING:
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Miu Miu (old similar here)
Necklace: Wet Seal
Bracelet: Old
Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe
Hair Bow: Old (similar here)
Lipstick: NARS Schiap

NICOLE IS WEARING:
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Old (similar here)
Hat: Wet Seal (Old)
Bracelet: Forever 21 (Old)
Earrings: Old
Ring: Target (Old)








1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow the shirt is so 'fucking' cool! :)