Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Sweet Little Boy And Two Lit­tle Girls!

I had another shower over the weekend, but this shower was all about BABIES!  Three new precious little babies are going to be entering the world and I can't wait!
"Babies Touch The World With Love"
                                                    -Unknown

The moms to be!
 
Paula makes awesome diaper cakes

I spent my Sunday with good friends laughing, eating, reminiscing, and anticipating the babies that will soon be born.  Between the BBQ, the bouncy house (you heard me... BOUNCY HOUSE), and the karaoke how could it not be a good time?

I have missed seeing all of these people everyday.  We really have built this little family, and now we get to add a few more into the mix!






Told you we had a bouncy house!  We go big or go home!

Don't worry, one of them is a virgin margarita!












Baby bumps!

At the end of the day we all got a treat!  Charlie sang for us!!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great weekend!