Monday, August 19, 2013

Music Heals The Soul...


been trying for a long time to pretend like everything is okay in my life, but it's really getting hard. I don't like to really let people know what's going on with me, because when it comes down to it the only person who is always going to be around to help me is me.  I have to do things and help myself...

It's times like these that I just need to escape.  My escape is music.  I can get lost in the music and "forget" all that is going wrong in my life right now.  I know I should focus on what is good, but when the bad is taking it's toll on me I put on my headphones close my eyes and just let the music take me someplace else.... anyplace else...  some of my favorites to listen to right now...









What do you listen to when you just need to step out of your life?  I love music (not a huge country fan) and am always open to suggestions!

No comments: