Thursday, August 8, 2013

August Wish List...


Time for another wish list, but this month's wish list exceeds the five items listed below.  For the first time in six years, I finally do not have to wear a uniform to work every day!  Yes, I got a new job!!  I am very excited to start this new chapter in my life, but I didn't realize how much I left my wardrobe fall apart!  I am looking through my closet wondering how I lost all of my wardrobe essentials.

For now I am going to have to make do.  The first few paychecks are going to go towards catching up on some bills (being a responsible adult really sucks sometimes) but at some point I am really going to have to tackle rebuilding my closet.  Hey I love a project.

My wish list is mostly work appropriate attire, but I have also included some fun items.  Those who know me know I always find a way to spice things up a little.  Personal style is a visual reflection of who you are and I am a very complex person.  I love mixing things up, because I am interested in all sorts of things.  Of course I am drawn towards things on the creative side, but that isn't all there is to me, and I think my personal style reflects that.


 
Wish List- AUGUST

Wish List- AUGUST by jelobo2

  1. AJ MORGAN CATEYE SUNGLASSES:  I am pin up obsessed and what is a pin up without a fabulous pair of cateye sunglasses?  Perfectly classy with the right amount of sassy!
  2. BAMBOO THELMA SEA GREEN NUBUCK ANKLE STRAP POINTED HEELS:  I am a sucker for an ankle strap and anything in the turquoise family, so it's only fitting that I would have these on my wish list!  Plus the gold plated details are to die for.
  3. ASOS CURVE GOTHIC CROSS SUSPENDER TIGHTS:  With fall just around the corner, I have to start building a wardrobe for those colder days.  I can't wait to start playing with fun tights like these.
  4. F21 SPIKED MOTO JACKET:  A leather jacket is an essential piece in a woman's wardrobe.  I haven't owned a leather jacket in a while and I think it's about time I fixed that!
  5. ASOS CURVE SKATER DRESS WITH RUCHED MESH:  My friend's bachelorette weekend is soon approaching and I think this adorable dress will be perfect for LBD night... and well you can NEVER have too many LBD.

More wish list items:
  1. iKHNDee B*KET LACEY SQUARE RING:  My bff has finally launched her website for clothing, jewelry and accessories and I couldn't be more proud of her.  It's been a long time coming and I am so happy that she is making her dreams come true.  She has great stuff and this ring is defiantly on my list of must haves!
  2. EVELYN DRESS IN YELLOW AND BLACK VINTAGE FLORAL PRINT:  Although I am not personally a fan of short or cap sleeves, I can't resist this dress and it's completely work appropriate.  I could always throw on a 3/4 sleeve sweater and the sleeves won't be an issue for me.  I love the vintage floral and the shape of this dress. 
  3. 7TH AVENUE BOOTCUT PANT:  I think these are fun with a little nod to the seventies, yet classy and chic.
  4. BLUE PLAID DRAPE LAPEL BLAZER:  I can so see me rocking this blazer.
  5. ASOS CURVE FIT & FLARE BIKER TRENCH:  A trench is another must have staple piece and I would look fabulous in this one!
  6. TURN OFF THE SENSORY SKIRT:  Damask is one of my favorite prints (after houndstooth) and this skirt is adorable.  Plus what better way to show off my curves.  Girls in pencil skirts are hot!
  7. ASOS CURVE BLOUSE WITH LACE TRIM & PINTUCK:  This girl is all about the details and this blouse has got that!
  8. 7TH AVENUE WIDE LEG PANT: Wide legs pants are comfortable and stylish plus the little details at the waistband are super cute.
  9. TUBE TO TANGO STRAPLESS ZIG ZAG:  Having pieces that I can use for work (i.e. this with a blazer and dress pants) and then with a few little changes be able to go out in (loose the blazer add a statement necklace) are pieces I am going to need.  Especially with working two jobs, my after work life will really be right after work.  Not having to stop to figure out what I am going to wear will be a great time saver.
  10. NEON POP CLUTCH:  Not only did I neglect my clothing, I neglected my accessories... every girl needs a little black clutch to go with that little black dress...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the Vintage dress! Also, I'm sad that the black clutch link didn't work for me. I was curious about it. Those heels! Such an amazing color! You have such an awesome fashion sense. I'm jeally. lol

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks honey. I pinned the clutch on pinterest and sent it to you, now you can see it. That's weird that that it didn't work for you.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous wishlist!! The shoes are to die for!!
What about following each other?
Kisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

Unknown said...

Oh well thank you very much... yeah that sounds like a plan!

StylebyAlina.com said...

Hi Jeanie! Those shoes are so adorable. They remind me (at least the color) of a pair of shoes I saw on Alonai recently and wanted! They are so bold & cute! xoxo, Alina