Friday, August 2, 2013

There's Nothing Like A Live Show & Wine (If You Are A Wine Drinker)!

Last night some close friends and I went to Live Music Thursday at a local wine bar called 1313 Main (conveniently located at 1313 Main Street in Napa) featuring the very talented singer songwriter Grover Anderson.  Now I am privileged enough to call Grover my friend, so I guess I might be a little bias, but really the talent speaks for itself.

Grover is a very real artist.  He is undeniably soulful and relatable and just has this je ne sais quoi (I much prefer je ne sais over swagg) about him.  Oh and that voice!

His music is available on iTunes, Spotify, and Pandora and you can follow him on Facebook, Instagram, or his website http://groveranderson.com.

If you are a local or are visiting the area, check out 1313 Main.  If you are a wine drinker (I am not) it's a great place with a great selection!


Thanks for the great night Grover, it is always fun watching you preform!  I look forward to the next time and the next album!







On a side note, how awesome is Larry's Marc Jacobs Razorblade necklace?!




No comments: