Friday, August 16, 2013

Great Love Affairs Start With Champagne...

MY JILLIBEAN IS GETTING MARRIED!!!
The bridal festivities have begun!  First stop, Champagne Brunch Bridal Shower...
The beautiful bride

I am so excited for my friend Jill!  She's getting married next month and I am beyond happy to be able to share this time wit her.  Over the weekend we had the bridal shower for her and Krista did an amazing job with it!  The decorations were beautiful, the food was great, and the guest list was awesome.  I don't think anything could have gone any better!



Photobooth Frames
Toilet Paper Wedding Dresses





Bridal Party





I can't wait until the big day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Great job!

StylebyAlina said...

I love the decor. Looks so much fun!

xoxo, Alina StylebyAlina.com