Saturday, August 24, 2013

I have questions!!!!

This week I started my new job, so I haven't really been focusing too much on my blog (I need to figure out a new balance) however, I haven't completely stopped...

I have decided to try something new on my instagram and facebook page!  Every day I will ask one or two questions and see what responses are.  At the end of the week I will blog about it with my answers to the questions.  You can either respond on instagram or my facebook page or wait until the end of the week when I post on my blog.

I'm really interested on what you guys think, so feel free to respond!!  If I get good amount of answers maybe I'll included the majority.

Have a nice weekend all!  I know I will, it's my Lar Bear's birthday so that will be fun!


Which style icon do you prefer.... Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe?

Damn... both beautiful and stylish...
Marilyn Monroe
Would you rather be a Big Boobie Judy or a Big Booty Judy??

I have both... but only one causes back pain...
Booty
Which style icon do you prefer... Gwen Stefani or Sarah Jessica Parker?

THIS WAS SOOO HARD!  I LOVE THEM BOTH...
Gwen Stefani
(sorry SJP)

If you were going to wear a crazy colored lipstick... which would you wear?

Lavender 
(purple is one of my fave colors)
Which fashion magazine do you prefer? You can choose anyone you want... these are just examples...

I'm a fashion magazine whore... why did I ask this question....
Vogue
Which starlet do you think is the next Audrey Hepburn? Style wise of course... Carey Mulligan or Ginnifer Goodwin?

Ginnifer Goodwin

1 comment:

StylebyAlina.com said...

Congrats on your job Jeani!

xoxo, Alina